Sunday, November 16, 2008

Grump....

1. Mr. Mine is on a business trip in Chicago - in a very nice hotel room and about to go out to a VERY fancy dinner with his coworkers. I am cooking a pot roast that I am pretty sure is NOT going to be good and won't even get to eat it in peace until 7:30 - after I have put the girls down for the evening. And between now and then is the whole bedtime PROCESS.

2. There are fruit flies EVERYWHERE in my kitchen! YUCK! Gross! Make them STOP!

3. I took the girls to the park today since it was sunny and I ended up with a SUNBURNED FACE. In November. I look like a lobster.

Yipee.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I LIVE with #1 issues ALL.THE.TIME. except its not nice hotels all the time and not fancy dinners .. BUT its being ALONE in a hotel room and beign able to go out with other adults!!

#2 .. we have gnats or something .. I cannot find the source and they just appear randomly